The bucket concrete batching plant is a fully automatic concrete complete set of equipment composed of batching, mixing, electrical control system and other parts. It has a high-precision microcomputer control system, manual and automatic two modes of control, matching storage, automatic compensation of drop, and equipped with a printing system to automatically complete the scheduled production. At the same time, it occupies a small area, flexible installation and simple operation, which is very popular with users.
Bucket concrete batching plant has a wide lifting range, and has less requirements for the types and characteristics of materials, which can not only lift general powdery and small granular materials, but also lift materials with larger particles. And the bucket concrete batching plant has good sealing, less environmental pollution and good operation reliability. Bucket concrete batching plant has stable lifting operation and can reach a high lifting height.
Bucket concrete batching plant is widely used in medium-scale building construction, road and bridge engineering and concrete products precast plant.
1. Occupying a small area;
2. Reliable shaft end sealing technology and high wear-resistant lining and blade;
3. Concrete mixer prevent aggregate stick on shaft then reduce the cleaning work;
4. Special lifting mechanism, start and stop smoothly, long lifetime of the steel wire rope;
5. Lifting system has loose rope, exceed limit position, fall protection measures;
6. Feeding and mixing complete sealing, powder materials silo adopt pulse negative pressure dust catcher, no pollution;
7. The mixing platform and measuring platform have space to ensure calibration, inspection and maintenance of equipment;
8. High measurement accuracy, simple and intelligent control;
9. Equipped with fault prevention and failure alarm mechanisms to facilitate the search of the probe;
10. The volume of the hopper for feeding materials can be increased according to customer requirements, and the auxiliary loading mechanism can be selected to reduce fuel consumption by the loader;
|Max. Theoretical Capacity (m3/h)||25||35||50||75|
|Motor power (kW)||18.5||30||2*18.5||2*30|
|Unloading capacity (l)||500||750||1000||1500|
|Max. aggregate size (mm)||≤60/80||≤60/80||≤60/80||≤60/80|
|Aggregate Bins (m3)||4*4||4*4||4*6||4*8|
|Limit and accuracy of weighing||Aggregate||(0-1500)kg±2%||(0-2000)kg±2%||(0-3000)kg±2%||(0-4000)kg±2%|
|Unloading Height (m)||4.2||4.2||4.2||4.2|
|General Power (kW)||40||53||80||107|