It is suitable for engineering, civilian buildings, highways, railways, bridges, electric power, water conservancy, ports, docks, airports and other engineering construction
HLS series concrete mixing building is a fully automatic concrete mixing set of equipment composed of batching, mixing, electrical control system and other parts, with high-precision microcomputer control system, and is equipped with separate manual control, with ratio storage, automatic compensation of drop, and equipped with printing system, which can automatically complete the scheduled production.
This plant is suitable for concrete construction of industrial, civil construction, highway, railway, bridge, electric power, water conservancy, port, wharf, airport and other projects, and can be used as a mixing equipment for commercial concrete production. It can also be combined with different forms and specifications of combined concrete mixing plants according to the needs of different users.
1. Long conveying distance, large conveying output, smooth and stable operation
2. Low failure rate, less wearing parts than bucket type plant
3. High work efficiency, good quality of concrete produced
4. Flexible layout, with a variety of layout forms, can adapt to the requirements of different sites
5. The driving system of the mixer adopts planetary gear, and the universal joint drive shaft ensures that the two mixing shafts rotate at the same speed.
6. The main engine lubrication system adopts advanced centralized lubricating oil supply, with overpressure protection and low oil level alarm, safe and reliable.
7. Computer+PLC control system is easy and stable to operate, and intelligent control based on humanized design enables uninterrupted production of equipment. The dynamic screen is displayed in real time, so that the operator can clearly understand the operation of each part. Automatic detection of abnormal working conditions and faults, using text, sound, light and alarm prompts to facilitate fault maintenance and elimination. Report print management is possible.
8. Each repair and maintenance part is equipped with a platform or ladder for easy maintenance.
All powdery materials, from feeding, batching, measurement, feeding to stirring and discharging, are carried out in a closed state, which greatly reduces the pollution of dust and noise to the environment, and has good environmental performance.
|Max. Theoretical Capacity (m3/h)||60||90||120||180||240|
|Motor power (kW)||2*18.5||2*30||2*37||2*55||2*75|
|Unloading capacity (l)||1000||1500||2000||3000||4000|
|Max. aggregate size (mm)||≤60/80||≤60/80||≤60/80||≤60/80||≤60/80|
|Aggregate Bins (m3)||4*15||4*15||4*20||4*25||4*35|
|Limit and accuracy of weighing||Aggregate||(0-2500)kg±2%||(0-3600)kg±2%||(0-4500)kg±2%||(0-6500)kg±2%||(0-8500)kg±2%|
|Unloading Height (m)||4.2||4.2||4.2||4.2||4.2|
|General Power (kW)||90||125||160||200||320|